Kelsey is a professional actress, singer, model, ballerina, choreographer and stiltwalker from San Diego. She received a BFA in Ballet and MFA in Dance on full scholarships and has been part of countless productions, on stage and on screen. Her industry credits include music videos for Passenger and Of Mice and Men; commercials for Garmin, Bose and Hennessy; and print for got milk? and Discount Dance Supply's specialty collections. Kelsey has recently relocated to Kansas City to be a performing artist with Quixotic Cirque Nouveau and a guest master teacher in dance. She is excited to utilize all of her talents in the commercial and performance world here in KC.
1) Capital Federal - Lead Female
2) Bose - Internet
2) Hennessy - Internet
3) Garmin - Internet
1) Capitol Federal - Lead Female
1) got milk? ad for Seventeen Magazine
2) Discount Dance Supply - Mariia Fashion
1) Of Mice and Men "Would you Still be There?"
2) Passenger "27"
3) Ayumi Hamasaki - J-pop "Angel for You"
1) MFA and BFA in Dance, Ballet, Choreography
2) Independent Voice and Acting Training