I am Anthony Giordano, and I was a competitive baseball player until I had a significant back injury while weightlifting. I used the newfound downtime to get into acting, and now I love it.
Since my start in acting, I've done commercials, short films, and student shorts. I racked up the majority of my experience in college where I focused heavily on film. I ended up graduating from UMKC in 2021 with a Bachelor's in Communication studies with an Emphasis on Film and Media Studies (long title, I know).
Outside of acting, I'm very active. Running has been my main pastime lately. In fact, I recently ran my first marathon in KC! Other than that, writing, reading, and filmmaking fill in the rest of my time. My short film, "Greg," recently finished it's festival run, and I hope to write another soon.
1) Sprint "Six Ed" Commercial-National (Principal Role)
1) Jose Olé Website Photo Shoot-(National)
1) Many Acting Classes at the Coterie Theatre
1) Sports: Baseball, Basketball, and Football
2) Instruments: Guitar, Piano, and Drums
3) Songwriting: (Demo of original songs on profile)
4) Juggling: 3 balls
1) Serious about work
2) Good time-keeping
3) Patience, stamina and fitness to cope with long days
4) The ability to cope with criticism and rejection
5) Positive Attitude, Light-hearted
6) Good coordination
8) Good Work Ethic