Ellis Wallace was practically born in a car in Anchorage Alaska in 1991 and is still finding reasons to travel new places. He graduated from the Kansas City Art Institute in 2013 with a B.F.A. double major in photography and creative writing. Ellis uses his experiences as a photographer and independent film industry professional to further the quality and efficiency of his role as talent on set. He loves working as a model and actor at least as much as he loves playing banjo, driving gravel roads, writing, doing improv comedy, collecting jackets, story-telling, and viewing art on a high-octane level.
His red hair has always garnered comments, attention, and sometimes hands as long as he has been around.
He has spent a lot of time around animals, cars, John Wayne movies, talented artists, and old furniture.
1) Sprint 2016 Holiday Spot
2) Friend Magnet- QT Web spot
1) Acid Reflux- Ellis (Lead)- Simon F Williams (to be released 2017)
2) E1200- Luke (Lead)- Kalee Forsythe/Through A Glass (to be released 2017)
2) Music video to accompany single Peter Fonda by the architects (yet to be finished or released)
1) Tuck Mattress
1) Walking two nights in Kansas City Fashion Week
1) Improvisation Levels 1 - Intermediate Advanced- The Kansas City Improv Company Training Center
Skills: Improvisation,Story-telling, Stunt Driving,Photography, Performance Art, Poetry, Banjo, Piano, Drawing, Construction, Smoking (French Inhale, Smoke Rings), Great with Children and Animals
1) Sports: Ultimate Frisbee, Baseball, Horse Riding, Rollerblading, Skiing, Ice Skating, Swimming (Breast-stroke, Back-stroke, Freestyle) Ultimate Frisbee, Frisbee Golf, Baseball, Dancing (Freestyle),
2) Dialects: A general sense and execution of Russian, British, Australian, Scottish, Irish, American Midwest and Southern accents
4) Dance: Freestyle
1) Excellent listening skills
2) Positive demeanor and cheerful attitude
3) Patience, stamina and fitness to cope with tedious days
4) Eager to collaborate
5) Possess unique sense of style and expression
6) High degree of physical coordination
7) Confidence, self-reliance and discipline
8) Prompt and able to work without impeding the rest of the production