As a Midwest mom of four kids, a wife, and friend to many, my voice has that genuine real-person quality that you just can't fake. I naturally have a lot of energy, which makes me perfect in roles that call for upbeat and fun. I love life and it shows in my work. I'm known for my versatility and clarity without over-enunciating. I specialize in commercials, corporate videos and elearning. I love my job!
1) Pandora Radio--ongoing voice for clients like General Electric, FedEx, YMCA, Marriott Hotels, General Motors & Whole Foods
2) iHeart Radio--ongoing voice for various projects like Bailey's, Pepsi, Chase, Dunkin Donuts, Disney +, and more
Other regular clients include Verizon, Starbucks, Lowe's, Infiniti, 7th Street Casino, Evergy, & Mosaic
1) Realtor.com--brand voice since 2017 for select content videos in series like Unique Homes, Celebrity Homes, and Home Improvement
2) KPMG--ongoing voice for various web video content
3) Health.com--brand voice for ongoing "Deep Dives" web series
4) Kaiser Permanente--regular voice for variety of web videos
1) Edge Studio--voiceover training program, group & 1-on-1 coaching
2) B.S. Mass Communication, Missouri Western State University
1) Best Friend/Mom-Next-Door
2) Clear, easy-t0-understand
3) Soft & Soothing
5) Instructional without sounding bossy
6) Conversational, never "announcer-y"
7) Confident & Honest