As a Midwest mom of four little kids, a wife, and friend to many, my voice has that genuine real-person quality that you just can't fake. I naturally have a lot of energy, which makes me perfect in roles that call for upbeat and fun. I love life and it shows in my work. I'm known for my versatility and clarity without over-enunciating. I specialize in commercials, corporate videos and elearning. I love my job!
1) Pandora Radio--ongoing work for clients like General Electric, FedEx, YMCA, Marriott Hotels, General Motors & Friends University
2) Vetrax Brand Video
1) Edge Studio--voiceover training program, group & 1-on-1 coaching
2) B.S. Mass Communication, Missouri Western State University
1) Best Friend/Mom-Next-Door
2) Clear, easy-t0-understand
3) Soft & Soothing
5) Instructional without sounding bossy
6) Conversational, never "announcer-y"
7) Confident & Honest